This Christmas, I found out all too late that I didn’t have any gift tags for the gifts I was wrapping. I ran out to my local grocery store to grab some, but they actually didn’t sell any! Not a big deal I guess, I decided I would just google around and find some sets to print out. This was when I was amazed to find that, even with the entire internet at my fingertips, I could not find any Pokemon-themed holiday gift tags (that were free, lol). I’m also a bit picky about my gift tags apparently – I wanted them to be cute, and I also wanted them to be mostly white so I wasn’t printing out an entire ink cartridge in gift tag form. So, as the next logical step…
I made my own Pokemon Gift Tags! Download them as a printable PDF below.
Set 1 (Print Landscape):
Set 2 (Print Portrait):
Print easily from the links below!
I added my site name at the bottom because it took me a really long time to put these together, and I’d like credit for reposts on printable Pokemon gift tags. However, I did not draw any part of these. Special thanks to the artists:
- Outer tag design for Set 1 by Wild Olive
- Outer tag design for Set 2 by Nina Seven Illustrations
- Eeveelutions by clocktopus37
- Pikachu in Stocking by The-pink-vodka
- Santa Charmander by bkPokemonArt
- Santa Pikachu by pikaria
- Christmas Hat Ponyta by RichYue
- Marill, Mew, Gowlithe, Dragonite, Slowpoke, Pidgey, and Clefairy by BluePotionUK